***No ID Required for Established Voters in the 2012 November 6th Election!!!
If you have not recently submitted a change of address to the Board of Elections or are not a new voter, you do not have to show ID on November 6th.
However, you will be required to show ID in the 2013 spring primary.
The links below will help you navigate our website to find the information you need to vote by Absentee/Alternative Ballot, change your voter registraion and be ready to vote in 2013:
- How to Check Your ID
- How to Apply for a Free PennDOT ID for Voting Purposes
- How to Apply for a Free Department of State ID vor Voting Purposes Only
- Absentee Ballot Information
- Alternative Ballot Information
- Voter Registration/Name Change Forms
- PennDOT Tips
- 55+ – Voter ID Assistance for Seniors
- Official PA Voter Information Websites